Friday, October 5, 2012

Presidential Debate 1

I thought both Obama and Romney had very well thought out speeches except the fact that they got a bit carried away and went over the time limit. The issues the moderator brought up the economy for one and asked what they would do for jobs, the second issue was taxes, and the third that I heard was education and what they would do to help got the kids better education. What I understood was that Romney wants more jobs, trades, create better energy, and restoring the vitality of America. Obama wanted to keep the taxes and improving education, but he wants to only hire Math and Science teachers, and wants to boost American energy production. What was confusing to me was that Obama wants to hire just Math and Science teachers, but what about English or Social Studies? I thought Romney did a better job of getting his point out even though he might have been lying about the 5 trillion tax cut. To me Obama just wasn't really clear on what he wanted and it was like he just wanted to take Romney down.
Those are my thoughts on the Debate that was held on Oct. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment