Monday, October 29, 2012

Frankenstorm 2012

I know a few people in New York , my aunt and uncle with their three kids. If if was to make a hidden object game about Frankenstorm my setting would be Central Park. The ten items I would hide in my game is: A Person, a dog, a car, some knocked over trees, a fish, a bench, a suitcase, parts of a house, an ambulance, and a 1st response team. The way people would get information from this game is they would click on a hidden object and a message would pop up, lets say they find the ambulance then something the message would say is ______ people where left injured or have died. If the would click on the parts of a house then something the message would say is _______ people are left without a home from strong winds and water damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment