Monday, November 5, 2012

Paper Prototype 1

When I was making my Paper Prototype it was fairly easy just drawing my game scene, but with how small I drew it I would have to make my hidden objects even smaller. When drawing the school and all the kids I started thinking of knew things to add like, there wont be a score, when you find a hidden object facts come up about that object or in the game's case drugs, it will be more of an awareness game than one that you would earn a score and advance to an new level. One other thing I found while drawing my Paper Prototype is that I could have drew the people with the drugs on the other paper cut it out and put it on the game scene instead of drawing all the people on the scene and putting tiny objects on the paper.

3 comments:

  1. I also had the same problem while drawing. So instead of drawing a lot of details, I made it a bit more simple so the objects didn't have to be really tiny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like your post! i'm really loking forward to playing your game, looks like it's gonna be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had trouble figuring out how big to make everything, too. Although you might have had a little trouble drawing, I'm sure it'll come out really great! I also like how you're going to share information with the player. I'm thinking of doing something like that too. Good job, Sean!

    ReplyDelete