Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Game Learning Topic

I chose my topic to be based on Safe Driving and being a safer driver (More safe then others). I chose this topic because there is a lot of drivers with expired Inspection stickers and diving while doing other things like looking for random things in their car. Since the game is side scrolling there will be Up, Down, Left, Right, controls; Up to move up, down to move down, right to speed up, and left to slow down type controls. You are trying to get points for safe driving and every time you make a move that results in an accident your points get deducted... and if you make three accidents happen then the next one your car may get totaled..

1 comment:

  1. This is actually a really simple idea. I didn't even think of making something so simple, but I suppose that is the best way to teach something, with simplicity. It sounds like a good game!

    ReplyDelete